What to put in the Florist's Contract?!
If you florist doesn't have a standard contract, you can use these guidelines.
-The contract person's name, address, and phone number at every delivery location (don't forget to backup rain venues, too.)
- A description of every floral arrangement (including flowers that might be substituted), and the total cost, your deposit amount, and the balance-due date.
- The designated time when the florist will arrive at the site.
- The name of the floral designer who will work on your order.
- The services provided (setups, deliveries, breakdowns).
- An explanation of the cancellation policy, including how much, if any, of the deposit is refundable.
- The cutoff date for making changes to the order.
- All rental items, and who is responsible for returning them.
- What flowers, if any, are needed to decorate the wedding cake.
Perfect Wedding, "the couture experience without the price"