Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wedding Notes: Brides Beware!

Hello Brides!

I have helped numerous brides find "The Gown" with any type of budget, for all kinds of weddings.  I think budgets for brides have become more and more of a concern.  Most brides want an awesome gown, or even the gown of their dreams for a price they can afford. I understand!! And I can say with confidence there is a way to get that gown but you have to be smart!!

Just today I had a bride come in, who already has a gown, bring me a picture of a couture gown she longs to have for her wedding.  She came to ask me if it is possible for us to order this gown for her.  Sadly it was not, it is a discontinued style.  She then tells me that she has found a website that she can purchase the gown for only $400! What a deal I say to her, then I ask is it a reputable site??

We look at the site together and I help her determine this is not a good idea!!

Brides Beware!!! If it seems to good to be true it just might be!

With my help I then guided her to some sites that actually would have the gown, of course it was not at that price.  Brides, please be careful!.  There are many convincing websites out there.  Most will say they can order or even make this dream couture gown.  It's simply NOT TRUE!! I have seen many a bride come into us sad, depressed and totally defeated that have ordered gowns online from these less then reputable sites.

Mori Lee a fantastic designer and yes one of the designers that we carry has a listing on their site.

Here is the List:

Please be aware that purchasing gowns on the Internet through a non-authorized Mori Lee retailer IS NOT recommended by Mori Lee. By doing so, you will be receiving a counterfeit gown of much lesser quality that looks nothing like our gown or maybe not even a gown at all!                  
  • www.shopsimple.com



































































So Brides, my tip is simple.  Shop Smart! If you go to a bridal store ask the consultant to work within your budget, check out the sale racks, or even ask to buy the sample.

Your dream dress is out there and you can get it no matter your budget!

Liz
Accredited Bridal Consultant
Perfect Weddings
perfectweddingsbridal.com
perfectweddingsbridal@gmail.com














1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those list. It would be very helpful to the brides out their seeking a very nice gowns.


    Regards,
    Boracay Wedding

    ReplyDelete